Madhur Mahaganapathi Temple is situated in Kasargod, Kerala.
This is one of the six ganpathi temples of ancients Tulunadu, the other five are located at Mangalore (Sharavu Mahaganapathy), Anegudde, Hattiangadi, Idagunji and Gokarna
Significance of Madhur Mahaganapathi Temple:
- It is believed that the idol of of Lord Ganesha, which is not made of stone or soil but of a different material.
- Some people also believe that once Tipu Sultan visited the temple with an intend to destroy it, but something changed his mind and he left it the way it is now.
- The temple has a pond, which is believed to possess medicinal and curative properties that can heal anyone with skin illness or other rare disease
- Ganesh Chaturthi
- Annual festival called Madhur Bedi
Morning: 05:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Evening: 05:30 PM to 08:00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam within 30 days