Thirukutralam Temple is the abode of Lord Thirukutralanathar / Thirukutralanatha swamy situated in Kutralam / Courtallam Water Falls, Tenkasi, TamilNadu. The main deity is Lord Shiva as Thirukutralanathar with his consort Goddess Parvathi as Kuzhalvoimozhi Amman (Devi whose voice is as sweet as the music of the flute).
Book online now to perform puja in Thirukutralam Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja. For details call us / WhatsApp: +91 9483532236
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Thirukutralam Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and send the Prasadam to your doorstep
Lord Shiva is swayambulinga here. The place is also one of 64 Shakti peethams of Goddess .
It is believed that this temple was a vaishnava temple which was transformed by Lord's magic touch into a Siva Temple, God Vishnu changed into Sivalingam, the conch in his hand expanded as the temple and the chakra rising as the siharam. The temple is therefore conch – shaped – a peculiarity unlike other temples that are either squares of rectangles in shape
- Vishu festival (April)
- Aipasi Vishu festival (October)
- Arudra Festival (Des – Jan). A special feature of this temple is that during Arudra festival, Thandava Deeparadhana representing the cosmic Dance of the Supreme Being is offered daily to God Nataraja both morning and evening in the temple and specially on the Arudra
- Morning: 6.00 AM - 12.00 PM
- Evening: 4.30 PM - 8.00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days