Kumaravayalur Murugan Temple is situated in Vayalur of Tiruchirappalli District, Tamil Nadu. The main deity is Lord Muruga - Subramanya Swamy is along with his consorts - Deivayanai and Sri Valli. There are also shrines of Lord Shiva called as s called Agnīshwarar in this temple and Parvathi
Book online now to perform puja in Kumaravayalur Murugan Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja. For details call us / WhatsApp: +91 9483532236
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Kumaravayalur Murugan Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and send the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of the temple:
The temple is surrounded on all four sides by lush green fields. There is beautiful reserviour, which is called Sakhti Theertham. It is believed that this reservoir was constructed by the Lord himself, using his spear, the Velayutham
- In this temple, pujas are performed only after the Lord has worshipped his mother and his father; hence, Siva is also referred to by Kumara Poojithanathar.
- The idol of Surya is seen with his wives, who are all standing. People believe that if they seek the blessings of the Lord, they will be cured of the problems, which have risen because of their planetary positions.
- The idol of Nataraja, seen here, is rather unique; he stands in the Chathura Thandava, and has no feet.
- Vaikasi Visakam (12 days)
- Kanda Shasti (6 days)
- Panguni Uttiram
- Sri Arunagirinathar Utsavam
- Vinayaka Chathurti
- Tamil New Year Day
- New Moon day in the month of Adi
- Special abishekam, puja and processions are conducted every month on Kartikai and Shasti days.
- Morning: 6.00 AM - 1.00 PM
- Evening: 5.00 PM - 8.00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days