Koothanur Saraswati Temple is situated in Koothanur near Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu. This place is known as Jnana Peetam.
Book online now to perform puja in Koothanur Saraswati Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Koothanur Saraswati Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of Temple:
The main Deity Goddess Saraswati is in a penance performing posture, confers Her blessings to the devotees. A beautiful three eyed form, with one leg folded in a yogasana pattern. Another special feature is that there is no veena in hands of the prime deity, but bottom right hand is chinmudra posture, books in upper right hand, on the upper left hand is the Aksharamala and Amritha Kalasham in the bottom left hand. The Veena is decked near the hands of the deity
- Navaratri festival is celebrated in a grand manner.
- Special pujas and Aradhana on Saraswathi Pooja Day and Vijayathasami Day, Maha Saraswathi is taken out in procession on the swan. In particular, devotees perform pooja directly to the beautifully decorated extended feet of the Goddess on saraswathi pooja Day.
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days