Karnavedhana Samskara is one of Shodasha Samskaras (16 Samskaras) as per our tradition. The Process of piercing both the ears of the child by the Acharya and the Baby is traditionally made to sit in the lap of the maternal uncle while the ceremony is done.
On the day of Karna Vedha the child is given new clothes and then an Ayush Homam is performed before conducting the Karna Vedha and the kalasa water is sprinkled on the child. The Mantra verses are chanted before piercing ears for the welfare of the child. Usually the Karna Vedha is done along with the child's first year birthday which is known as Ayushya Homam.
Book Kannada Purohit to perform Karnavedha ceremony in Bangalore / Chennai / Mysore with Puja Samagri at Best Price Services.
Benefits Of Karnavedhana:
- Ear piercing ceremony has great medicinal benefits.
- It is the acupuncture version to the ear lobe and for the girl child ear-piercing regulates her biological cycle.
- It also prevents hysteria and many other diseases.
- It helps to develop the thinking capacity of a child.
- Sacred mantras are chanted open the inner ear of the child.
Procedure of Karnavedhana:
- Ganapathi Pooja
- Punyaha Vachana
- Maha Sankalpam
- Karnavedhana Pooja
- Prasad Distribution
No. of Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priests: 1 and 1 Achari for ear piercing
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homam - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- The package includes Homa and Puja samagri for Kala Bhairava Homam. You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the homam