Mangala Gowri Vratha Puja is performed on all the four Tuesdays of the month of Shravana month. Goddess Mangala Gowri is one of the auspicious form of goddess Parvathi.
It is believed performing Mangala Gowri Vratha brings happiness and harmony in the family. Goddess Mangala Gowri is the goddess of boons. Married women / Sumangalis perform Mangala Gowri Vratha for the first five years of their married life for the long-life and well-being of their husband.
Book online for Kannada Purohit / Kannada Vedic Priest to perform Mangala Gowri Vratha Puja in your home or place of your choice. For further details, Call us at: +919483532236
Significance of Mangala Gowri Vratha:
Mangala Gowri Vratha is also known as Shravana Mangala Gowri pooja. In the first year of Marriage the Vratha Puja has to be performed at the mother\'s house and in the next years to be done in the husband’s house. The speciality of the Puja is offering Bhagina to other Sumangali on the last day of the Puja.
Book online for Kannada Purohit / Kannada Vedic Priest to perform Mangala Gowri Vratha Puja in your home or place of your choice. For further details, Call us at: +91 94835 32236
Our Kannada Purohits / Kannada Vedic Priests will come on the specified day and time. We will perform Mangala Gowri Vratha Puja at your home or place of your choice. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi Prarthane
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpa
- Kalasha Pooja
- Mangala Gowri Vratha Puja
- Prasad viniyoga
No of Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priests: 1
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Puja - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- You have to arrange for milk, curd, honey, fruits, flowers, etc, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the pooja