Gruhapravesha or house warming ceremony is performed before moving into a rented or owned house. It is the process of removing any negative energy occupying the house and It helps to please the planets and the gods, and bring good fortune.
Benefits Of Gruhapravesa
- Performing gruhapravesha ceremony ensures that the house remain free from the all kind of negative energy.
- Gruhapravesha blesses the house with good fortune and protect it from the evil eyes.
- Gruhapravesha helps in restoring the positive energy and peacefulness in the house.
- It wards off the vastu dosha
Gruhapravesha involves procedural events, there are slight variations in the process from one region to the other though the main rituals / events are almost same for all.
Normally the auspicious monthgs to perform Gruhapravesha are Magham, Shravana and Karthika. Other Hindu months are also good based on scheduled time / date. The date / 'muhurtam' is fixed on consulting the family astrologer based on Rashi, Nakshatra of the house owners.
Procedure of Gruhapravesha:Kannada Purohit / Kannada Vedic Purohit will arrive at your home to perform Gruhapravesha ceremony ritual. The process is as follows:
- Ganapati Prarthane
- Gho Pooja
- Vaastu Mahalakshmi pooja
- Boiling Milk using new vessel
- Ganapathi pooja
- Kula Devata Pooja
- Swasti Punyahavachana
- Maha Sankalpa
- Kalasha Aaradhane
- Ganapathi Homa
- Vaastu Homa
- Navagraha Homa
- Lakshmi Homa
- Astadikpalaka Bali
- Mantrapushpam (Astavanadana seve)
- Satyanarayana vratha Pooja
- Maha Mangala arati
No of Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priests: 2
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homa - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date
- The package includes Homa and Puja samagri for Gruhapravesha Homa and Puja Rituals. You have to arrange for fruits, flowers and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for Gruhapravesha