MrIthyunjaya Homa is performed to achieve Jaya (victory) over Mrityu (death). Mrithyunjaya means “Conqueror of Death”. The homa is dedicated to Lord Shiva This homa is also called ‘Maha Sanjeevani homa as it gives a new life to the person suffering from serious illness. MrIthyunjaya homa also alleviates Mrithyu dosha or untimely death.
Book for Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priest to perform MrIthyunjaya Homa at Best Price Services. Call us at +91 94835 32236 for more information
MrIthyunjaya Homa is performed by invoking Lord Shiva followed by the chanting of Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra and then performing this homa. It is also known as the Tryambakam Mantra, is a verse of the Rigveda. According to Shiva Purana when you have fear of any unknown event this chant helps you to overcome the fear.
Maha Mrithyunjaya Homa is invariably associated with Maha Mrityunjaya Mantras. This is said to protect the man against accidents, any kind of misfortune, fears of death etc. who chants this Mantra PROPERLY with full devotion. By having done this Great Homa and by chanting this great Mantra one is believed to get Moksha (liberation from the cycle of death and rebirth).
We will perform the MrIthyunjaya Homa at your home or place of your choice in Bangalore. Our Vedic Priests will come on the specified day and time along with all the homam items.
Significance of MrIthyunjaya Homa:
Maha Mrityunjaya homa is perhaps one of the most effective spiritual way - the spiritual process of healing - to survive and rejuvenation. Maha Mrithyunjaya homa is said to be thousands of years old spiritual process which is done by invoking Lord Shiva in the form of MAHA MRITYHYUNJAYA - the ultimate and primordial force of the universe who is believed to be capable of reducing (or even removing) the process of death and can rejuvenate the man who is fighting against death.
- Performing Mrithyunjaya Homa will ensure the karta protection from bad dreams and fear of death
- Performing Mrithyunjaya Homa will help you overcome from health-related problems
- Performing Mrithyunjaya Homa will alleviate the person from Mrithyu Dosha
- It reduces the ill effects of Navagraha Dosha
- Mrithyunjaya homa removes the malefic effects of the planets Rahu and Ketu for the people having Kala sarpa dosha.
- It helps in getting rid of karmic doshas and enhances us to live a long and happy life.
MrIthyunjaya Homa is ideal for:
- People who are suffering from chronic health issues
- People who are having fear of deatlh or fear of unknown
- People who are yearning for logevity of life
MrIthyunjaya Homa Procedure:
Kannada Purohit / Kannada Vedic Priests will come on the specified day and time along with all the homam items.We will perform MrIthyunjaya Homa at your home or place of your choice:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachana
- Maha Sankalpa
- Kalasa Pooja
- Navagraha Pooja
- MrIthyunjaya Homa (1008 japas and tat dasams homa)
- Prasada viniyoga
No. of Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priests : 2
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homa - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- The package includes Homa and Puja samagri for MrIthyunjaya Homa. You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasada and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the homa