Tulsi Pooja is performed on the auspicious day of Dwadashi Shukla Paksha of the Karthika Masa / month. It is believed that whoever worships Tulsi on this auspicious day of Uttana Dwadashi will be freed from all the sins.
Tulsi Pooja / Puja is also known as Brindavana Dwadasi Puja, Tulsi vivaha puja, Brindavana puja ..
According to Devi Bhagavatam, Tulsi is the manifestation of Goddess Lakshmi. Lord Krishna married Tulsi and killed a demon, who had forcefully abducted her. The marriage of Tulsi with Lord Krishna is symbolically performed on the Utthana Dwadashi. Krishna bestowed a special boon upon Tulsi that Sri Mahalakshmi will be eternally present in her (Tulsi). She transformed herself into a plant and Lord Krishna entered the Saligrama, a sacred stone.
Book online for Kannada Purohit / Kannada Vedic Priest to perform Tulsi Pooja in your home or place of your choice. For further details, Call us at: +919483532236
Significance of Tulsi Pooja:
On this day performing Tulsi Pooja, considering his /her own daughter is supposed to beget all the goodness of doing a Kanyadaan - giving away of one’s daughter in marriage to another home which is considered as a meritorious act according to Hindu customs and traditions.
- Tulasi is considered as the Holiest plant among all plants
- Tulasi is believed to be the Threshold point between heaven and earth
- Lord Brahma is said to be present in its branches, all Hindu Pilgrimages in its roots, Ganges in its roots, all the Gods in its stem and leaves, Vedas (Hindu scriptures) in the upper part of the plant.
Our Kannada Purohits / Kannada Vedic Priests will come on the specified day and time. We will perform Tulasi Pooja at your home or place of your choice. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Kalasa Puja
- Tulsi Pooja
- Prasada Viniyoga
No of Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priests: 1
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homa - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the pooja