Sathyanarayana Pooja - worship of the Lord Satyanarayana and the embodiment of eternal truth, is the most commonly performed ritualistic prayers in Hindu homes. Performing Satyanarayana Puja on Poornima (Full Moon Day) is considered very auspicious. it is one of the simplest and easiest rituals performed by the Hindus. Secondly, anyone can perform this puja regardless of age or sex.
Book online for Kannada Purohit / Kannada Vedic Priest to perform Satyanarayana Puja in your home or place of your choice. For further details, Call us at: +91 9483532236
Significance of Sathyanarayana Pooja :
Satya means Truth. Narayan means the one that abides in everything and everybody. Therefore, this puja, or the worship of Satyanarayan, a form of the Lord Vishnu, suggests that to overcome problems and difficulties in life caused either due to deeds of previous birth or similar factors can be overcome by worshipping the lord of Truth. Devoting time to the Truth and worshipping is a way of being truthful to oneself and being truthful to others. The more honest and trutful we come, the better we can worshop the Lord Narayan in ourselves as well as others.
This puja is first mentioned in Skanda Purana, Reva Kanda by Suta Puranik to the rishis in Naimisharanya. The details are part of the Katha (Story) that is usually read during the ritual. The Satyanarayan puja can be performed on any day for any reason. It is not a puja confined to any festivities, but Purnima (full moon day) is considered specifically auspicious for this puja. Performing this puja in the evening is considered more appropriate. However, one can perform this puja in the morning as well
Benefits of Performing Sathyanarayana Pooja:
- Performing Satyanarayan Pooja at home can bring in success.
- Performing Satyanarayan Pooja will help you achieve your goals and fulfil aspirations
- Bestows peace, harmony and prosperity in one’s family.
- Performing Satyanarayan Pooja will improve physical and mental health of individuals drastically.
- It can help devotees enjoy a fulfilling material life and increases overall familial prosperity too.
- Performing Satyanarayan Pooja will remove all sins from the past life.
Our Kannada Purohits / Kannada Vedic Priests will come on the specified day and time. We will perform Sathyanarayana Pooja at your home or place of your choice. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi Pooja
- Punyaha Vachana
- Maha Sankalpa
- Kalasha Pooja
- Satyanarayana Pooja (An essential part of this pooja is listening to the Sri Satyanarayana Swami Katha)
- Maha Mangala Arthi
- Prasad Distribution
No of Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priests: 1
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Puja - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the pooja