Rudrabhisheka Puja is dedicated to lord Shiva and he is worshipped in the form of rudra. The main part of this pooja is the Rudram which will be chanted throughout.
Chanting of the Sri Rudram in rhythm purifies the entire atmosphere. In Kaivalya upanishad it is said that “Rudra Japam” can wipe out all sins and acts is a ‘Prayaschitham’ for all. Sri Rudram is also called as Rudra Upanishad and Satha Rudriyam. The Sri Rudram identifies 346 desires of human beings to be fulfilled to have a peaceful daily life and invokes Lord Rudra to fulfill all of them.
Book online for Kannada Purohit / Kannada Vedic Priest to perform Rudrabhisheka in your home or place of your choice. For further details, Call us at: +91 94835 32236
Significance of Rudrabhisheka :
Rudrabhisheka Puja is performed by chanting Srhi Rudram while performing the Abhishekam to the Shiva lingam. Shri Rudram is a powerful ancient hymn in praise of Lord Siva, which is part of the Krishna Yajur Veda. It is intensely devotional in nature. Chanting Shri Rudram would generate intense divinely vibrations, increasing the sanctity of the Temple, and also elevating our mind to a higher plane. It is said to purify our minds and remove all our difficulties.
Shri Rudram consists of two parts –
(1) ekãdasha anuv€åkams (eleven sections) of Namakam (repeated use of the word namo), which invoke and worship the various names and attributes of Lord Siva.
(2) ekãdasha anuv€åkams (eleven sections) of Chamakam (repeated use of the words cha mé), which lists our ‘wishes’.
Rudra Parayanam - Chanting of Shri Rudram. Shri Rudram is a powerful ancient hymn in praise of Lord Siva, which is part of the Krishna Yajur Veda.
Benefits of Rudrabhisheka:
- Rudrabhishekam helps one wash away all their sins and bad karma from their life.
- Rudrabhishekam pooja helps in the removal of negativities, and bad karmas and gives the protection in life.
- Rudrabhishekam pooja helps in getting rid of the negative effects of the moon and having a strong mind, good health, harmony and wealth.
- It also helps from the Bad effects of Shani Graha.
Our Kannada Purohits / Kannada Vedic Priests will come on the specified day and time. We will perform Rudrabhisheka Puja at your home or place of your choice. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi Prarthane
- Punyaha Vachanam, Maha Sankalpam
- Sri Rudram
- Abhishekam along with chanting of Sri Rudram 11 types of Abhishek samagri is to be used
- Prasada Viniyoga
No of Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priests: 1
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Puja - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- You have to arrange for milk, curd, honey, fruits, flowers, etc, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the pooja