Nischitartha Pooja starts with Ganapathi Pooja and then Punyahavachanam is done followed by distributing the new set of clothes to the bride and the groom to get ready for the engagement and then the agreement letter is read loudly by our priest in front of all the family members. Once the engagement is over the couple seeks the blessings of all the elders in the family for a successful and a long marriage.
This ceremony is performed on any auspicious day for the bride and the groom and their parents as per their nakshatras and chandrashtamam is also seen for fixing the time for the engagement. It can be performed either in the morning or in the evening.
The priest writes the ‘lagna patrika’ specifiying the date, time and venue of the marriage and this serves as a sort of commitment for both families.
Our pandits will make your precious day more auspicious and sacred by invoking the blessings of God. Engagement ceremony is not just about exchanging rings, but also exchanging Expectations and Promises! So avail our service and make yourself ready for a happy future life!
Book Kannada Purohit to perform Nischitartha ceremony in Bangalore / Chennai / Mysore with Puja Samagri at Best Price Services. Call +919483532236 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Nischitartha:
- Engagement ceremony helps bride and groom to understand each other’s family well. As this would be the first ceremony before marriage, it gives chance to everyone to discuss about the nearing marriage.
- It strengthens the relationship between two families.
- The engagement rituals have intense significance in forming a special bond between the would-be couple.
- By doing this they actually promise each other to perform their responsibility and shower affection during every thick and thin of life.
No. of Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priests: 1
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support