Navagraha Homa helps in pleasing the navagrahas in turn helping the person lead a happy and blissful life. Navagraha Homa is performed by invoking all the Nava Grahas followed by the chanting of Navagraha Mantra and then performing the Navagraha homa as per shastras and vidhi.
Navagrahas or the nine planets play a very important part in our life. People who have Graha Dosha present in their horoscope should perform this homa to overcome the malefic effects of the planets and bring happiness in their life.
Navagrahas or the nine planets play a very vital role in controlling every aspect of a person’s life. Anyone who has Graha doshas in their life suffers a lot and faces many problems or obstacles in their life. Navagraha Homa helps in pleasing the grahas in turn helping the person lead a happy and blissful life.
Book for Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priest to perform Navagraha Homa at Best Price Services. Call us at +91 94835 32236 for more information
Significance of Navagraha Homa:
Navagraha Graha is a 'cosmic influencer' on the living beings of mother Bhumidevi (earth). In Hindu Astrology, the Navagraha are some of these major influencers.The term Graha has sometimes been mistranslated as "planet", as five of the Navagraha (the "nine grahas") happen to be planets: Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, and Saturn. The sun, moon, Rahu (north or ascending lunar node) and Ketu (south or descending lunar node) are not "planets", however, and each of these nine entities are conceived only as chief celestial entities, constituting the Navagraha.
- Performing Navagraha Homa helps the kartha in overcoming the Graha dosha present in horoscope and have a blissful life.
- Performing Navagraha Homa Prevents misfortune and bad luck from occurring.
- Performing Navagraha Homa helps to overcome health problems , troubles and sufferings.
- Performing Navagraha Homa helps gain more knowledge and wisdom.
- Performing Navagraha Homa Boosts career life and helps one succeed professionally.
Navagraha Homa is ideal for:
- People who are having graha dosha or malefic effects of the planets
- People who are yearning for healthy living and long life.
Navagraha Homa Procedure:
Kannada Purohit / Kannada Vedic Purohit will arrive at your home or office to perform Navagraha Homa. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachana
- Maha Sankalpa
- Kalasha Puja
- Navgraha Pooja
- Navagraha Homa
- Mangala Arti
- Prasada viniyoga
No of Kannada Purohits / Vedic Priests: 2
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homa - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- The package includes Homa and Puja samagri for Navagraha Homa. You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the homa