Moola Nakshatra Shanthi Homa is performed to reduce the ill effects of the nakshatra. There are total 27 Nakshatras. At the time of our birth depending upon which rashi we are born we fall under the influence of different nakshatras.There are 7 evil nakshatras; they are Ashwini, Arudra, Ashlesha, Magha, Jyeshta, Moola and Revati. If a person is born under Moola Nakshatra, then this homa is performed for Nirriti devate, the goddess who rules Moola Nakshatra.
Moola Nakshatra Shanti Homam is performed by invoking Nirriti Devate followed by the chanting of mantras and then performing the homa as per shastras and vidhi.
Significance of Moola Nakshatra Shanti Homa:
Moola Nakshatra or star signifies the hidden facets of one’s life and is associated with the end of life, while also being a precursor to new beginnings. Performing the Moola Nakshatra Shanti Homa is said to appease the star and soothe its effects, blessing the native with positivity and overruling the adversity. The ruler of the Moola Nakshatra, Ketu, and the deity Alakshmi are propitiated for wellbeing. Perform the Moola Nakshatra Fire Lab and experience positive vibes coursing through your veins while nullifying negative forces.
A girl child born under this nakshatra is said to bring strong energy into the household, and a proper remedy is required to handle this situation. Parents of a Moola girl child are empowered and need to nurture their progeny with special consideration. The ceremony for this purpose needs to be performed only when the girl child is under the age of 18 or is a spinster.
- Reduces the negative effect of the Moola nakshatra and all the doshas are removed.
- Helps in pleasing the god and getting the positive effects of the nakshatra and in turn improving the quality of life.
- Favorable for parents of Moola daughters
- Nullifies negative influences of the star over the native
Moola Nakshatra Shanti Homa is ideal for:
- People who are having graha dosha or malefic effects of the planets
- People who are yearning for healthy living and long life.
Moola Nakshatra Shanti Homa Procedure:
Kannada Purohits / Kannada Vedic Priests will come on the specified day and time along with all the homa items.We will perform Moola Nakshatra Shanthi Homa at your home or place of your choice. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachana
- Maha Sankalpa
- Kalasa Puja
- Navgraha Pooja
- Moola Nakshatra Shanti Homa (Japa & Aavarti)
- Mangala Arti and Ashirvachana
- Prasada viniyogam
No. of Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priests : 2
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homa - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- The package includes Homa and Puja samagri for Moola Nakshatra Shanthi Homa. You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the homa