Kala Bhairava Homa is the most powerful among all the Bhairavas. Bhairava is the form of Lord Shiva. Kala Bhairava is the Lord of time. Performing Kala Bhairava Homa helps the person to manage their valuable time very effectively and efficiently and use the time very productively.
Kala Bhairava Homa is performed by invoking Kala Bhairava and the mantras are chanted and then the homa is performed as per shastras.
Book for Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priest to perform Kala Bhairava Homa at Best Price Services. Call us at +91 94835 32236 for more information
Significance of Kala Bhairava Homa:
Kala signifies "time" and "Bhairava" the appearance of Shiva. Performing Kala Bhairava Homa on this auspicious day favors us with time administration abilities, protects us against mischance's and other unforeseen occasions, brings us sure vitality and achievement, eases us from obligations and enhances our budgetary status and frees our negative Karma.
Time is the most important factor in the universe, and no one can reverse the effects of days gone by. Even Gods accept the inexorable march of time and respect its value. Time is money, thus managing it efficiently is vital for living a life with discipline and punctuality. Kala Bhairava Homa is performed to invoke the blessings of the deity to manage and utilize our time successfully for optimal results and productivity. It is of paramount significance for business people who seek to accomplish and attain success in their endeavors.
By performing the Kala Bhairava Homa seek divine guidance in leading a life adhering to the principles of time management.
Kala Bhairava Homa is ideal for:
- People who are facing debts
- People who are not able to manage their time effectively
- People who are facing cramming in their life
- People who are facing difficulty in multi tasking
Kala Bhairava Homa Procedure:
Our Kannada Purohit / Kannada Vedic Priests will come on the specified day and time along with all the homa items.We will perform Kala Bhairava Homa at your home or place of your choice. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachana
- Maha Sankalpa
- Kalasa Pooja
- Navagraha Pooja
- Kala Bhairava Homa
- Mangala Arti
- Prasada viniyoga
No. of Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priests: 2
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homa - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- The package includes Homa and Puja samagri for Kala Bhairava Homa. You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the homa