Deepa Durga Namaskara Puja is performed by invokign Goddess Durga. Deepa Durga Namaskara Puja helps in removing any kind of difficulties, evil influences, negativeness arising in ones life. Deepa Durga Namaskara Puja is performed by placing a big lamp in the center of the mandala. Durga devi is invoked in the big lamp by doing Matruka-Nyasa, with every part of her is worshiped with different alphabets. Durga devi is invoked in the form of Mahakali, Mahalakshmi, and Mahasaraswati.
Book online for Kannada Purohit / Kannada Vedic Priest to perform Deepa Durga Namaskara Puja in your home or place of your choice. For further details, Call us at: +91 94835 32236
Significance of Deepa Durga Namaskara Puja :
Durga devi is a very powerfull goddess and a merciful mother, She is the destroyer of evil.. Deepa Durga Namaskara Puja is performed to remove all types of black magic, bad effects of the planets, any health problems. The worship of Goddess Durga removes the effect of all types of black magic, unfavorable effect of negative planets, Bad luck, health problems, problems due to enemies etc.
In Deepa Durga Namaskara Puja, four lamps are placed in the four corners of mandala (the area where puja takes place) and worshiped with flowers.
Benefits of Performing Deepa Durga Namaskara Puja:
- Performing Deepa Durga Namaskara Puja helps in removing all the negative energies.
- Bad influence of any planets in the horoscope gets reduced by performing Deepa Durga Namaskara Puja
- There will be gradual reduction in the losses occurring in the business or profession, and financial stability will be attained by Performing Deepa Durga Namaskara Puja
- Performing Deepa Durga Namaskara Puja will shield to You and your home with positive waves
Our Kannada Purohits / Kannada Vedic Priests will come on the specified day and time. We will perform Deepa Durga Namaskara Puja at your home or place of your choice. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi Prarthane
- Punyaha Vachanam, Maha Sankalpam
- Durga kalasha sthapana
- Durga mandal pooja
- Deepa sthapana
- 54 Namaskara
No of Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priests: 1
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homa - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the pooja