Anantha Vratha Puja / Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Vratha Puja / Anantha Vratam, is performed by invoking Lord Vishnu in the form of Anantha Padmanabha swamny, who removes all the sorrows. It is a puja to Lord Vishnu observed on Anant Chaturdashi day. Anantha Vratha is performed on the fourteenth day in Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapad month. This Vratha has to be performed by married couples.
Book online for Kannada Purohit / Kannada Vedic Priest to perform Anantha Vratha Puja in your home or place of your choice. For further details, Call us at: +91 94835 32236
Significance of Anantha Vratha Puja:
Devotees of Lord Vishnu believe that worship of Lord Vishnu in the form of Anantha Padmanabha, will remove their sorrows. The word ‘Ananta itself gives the meaning – endless. Endless joy and happiness is provided by performing Anantha Vratha. Ananta Vrata Puja has to be observed for 14 consecutive years by married couple for their long and everlasting bond of love and affection
The important ritual of Anantha Vratha is tying the Sacred Thread, Anantha Daara / sacred thread, to hand. The performers of Anantha Vratha place the Anantha Daaram along with the idol of Anant Padmanabha to sanctify the thread. Anantha Daara is worshipped along with the Lord by showering turmeric powder, kumkum and akshata and all other pujas. Anantha Daara is made of 14 strands which indicate the 14 years of the observance of Anantha Vratha.
After performing Ananta Vratha Puja, women tie Anantha Daaram on their left hand men on to their right hand or vice versa. It is believed to act as a protection (Raksha) to the one who wears it. It is retained till next year and replaced with a new one at the time of Sri Anantha Padmanabha vratha. Both men and women participate in this vratha.
Benefits of Anantha Vratha Puja:
- People who have lost their properties can gain back easily by performing this vratha pooja
- Performing Anantha Vratha Puja by couples helps them to get marital bliss and have a happy married and trouble free life.
Anantha Vratha Puja Procedure:
Kannada Purohits / Kannada Vedic Priests will come on the specified day and time along with all the puja items to perform Anantha Vratha Puja in Bangalore
- Ganapathi Pooja
- Punyaha Vachana
- Maha Sankalpa
- Kalasha Pooja
- Ananta Padmanabha Vratha Pooja
- Mangalarthi and Naivedya
- Prasada Viniyoga
No of Kannada Purohit / Vedic Priests: 1
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Homa - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the pooja