Annapoorneshwari Temple is situated on the banks of river Bhadra in a remote corner called Horanadu of Chikkamagaluru district in Karnataka. The great deity of Adishakthyathmaka Sri Annapoorneshwari Prathistapana was done by his holiness Agasthya Maharishi.
Significance of the Temple:
Goddess Annapoorneshwari can been seen here in a standing pose on a peetha. she is holding Shanku, Chakra, Sri Chakra and Devi Gayatri in her four hands. Adi Sesha surrounds the main sanctum or the Garbhagriha of the temple and the Padma Peeta constitutes of Koorma, Ashtagaja and others.
The idol is covered in gold from head to toe, and it is believed that how so ever visit Devi Anapoorna will never face problem for food in their lives.
- Akshaya Thadige or Akshya Tritya is the main festival celebrated in this temple. This day is believed to be the birth date of Devi Annapoorna. This day marks as the beginning of Treta Yuga
- 5-day long Rathotsaya during the month of February
- 9-day long Navratri
- Havi Festival
6.30 A.M to 9.00 P.M
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha