Gana Homa Ganapathi Homa is performed to beget happiness, prosperity, success and remove obstacles.
This homa is performed by invoking Lord Maha Ganapathi followed by the chanting of Ganapathi Mantra and then performing the homa as per the shastras.
Significance of Gana Homa:
Lord Ganapathi also known as Ganesha, Vigneshwara, Vinayaka etc. Lord Ganesha is invoked before starting any work or puja or any homam on all auspicious occasions and festivals. He is known as one who remove obstacles in the path of success or happiness.
As per ganesh puran plenty types of ganapathi homam can be done example: Mahaganapathi Homa, Asthadravya Ganapathi Homa, Sahasra modaka Ganapathi Homa,etc…
- Performing Gana homam will help the kartha to overcoem all the obstacles and problems that he encounters in his life
- Performing Gana homam helps in Inducing positive energy and helps in attaining peace of mind.
- Performing Gana Homam is an ideal remedy for a person who is passing through ‘Ketu Maha Dasa or Bhukti’ as per their horoscope and thereby reducing the malefic effects of Ketu graha.
- Sankatahara Chaturthi
- Before starting any new business or new ventures
- Atleast once a year
- For Customized Homam - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
Gana Homa is ideal for:
- People who are facing loss in their business
- People who are seeking victory with their project, business or organization
- Those who face hitches / obstacles in all their endeavors
- People who are facing Kethu Dosha
Gana Homa Procedure:
- Ganapathi pooja
- Punyaha Vachana
- Maha Sankalpa
- Kalasha Poojai
- Navagraha Poojai
- Gana Homa (Japas and tat dasams homa)
- Prasada viniyoga
Note: We will provide with homam materials, you have to arrange for fruits, flowers and all puja items like kalasham, puja plates etc.