Ettukudi Subramanya Temple / Ettukudi Subramanya Swamy / Ettukudi Murugan Temple is situated in Ettukudi village in Nagapattinam - Tamil Nadu.
Book online now to perform puja in Ettukudi Subramanya Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Ettukudi Subramanya Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of Ettukudi Subramanya Temple
Thousands of devotees flock this temple to perform Abhishekam and offer clothes to the Lord to thank Him, for blessing them. Parents pray for the well being of their kids, people of marriageable age who are facing problems in finding a suitable match may pray to the Lord to provide them with a solution. Childless couples pray here for progeny. Praying lord Muruga will help you overcome fear
Many years ago, in a village by the name of Porulvaithaseri, there resided an artist who was a great devotee of Lord Muruga. He carved a deity of the Lord having six faces. On seeing how beautifully the sculptor had carved the idol, an envious Chola king of that time cut off his thumb, so that he couldn't carve a similar statue of the Lord for anybody else. The sculptor relocated to another village, and despite the pain he was in, carved another idol, just as beautiful as the previous one. The village headman saw it and was struck by its beauty. When the idol was almost finished, beams of radiance were emitted from it and the peacock carrying the Lord began to fly, the headman in an attempt to stop it from escaping, caught it's leg, this act was known as 'Ettipidi' in Tamil, and in the process, the leg of the bird was damaged. This idol was instated here and the artist carved another idol too, that was established in Enkan, all three idols look alike.
- The festival of Chitra Poornima is celebrated in this temple on a grand scale
- Skanda Sashti is celebrated for six days in Iypasi (October-November)
- Vishakam in Vaikasi (May-June) for a day.
- For Lord Shiva and Shakti in the temple, Tiruvadhirai is celebrated in Margazhi (December-January).
- Morning: 4.30 a.m. to 12.30 a.m.
- Evening: 4.30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days