Dharapuram Kadu Hanumantharaya Swamy Temple is situated in Dharapuram Tamil Nadu. The vigraham is installed by Vyasaraja Theertharu. It is said to be the 89th Hanumantha temple installed by Vyasarayaru. Vyasarayaru has installed 732 Anjaneya temple in Karnataka , Andra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu in a Span of 1 year during his Yatra.
The Swamy’s right hand blesses the devotees and left hand carries the flower Sowganthi.
It is believed that this temple is one of the Nine important sacred shrines for the Madhwa community. The temple is mostly worshipped by people belonging to Madhwa community.
People believe that they get rid of all problems after praying to Lord Hanumantharaya Swamy here.
Book online now to perform puja in Dharapuram Kadu Hanumantharaya Swamy Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Dharapuram Kadu Hanumantharaya Swamy Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
- Narasimha jayanthi
- Sri Hanumanth jayanthi
- Sri Ramanavami
- Sri Ragavendhra Aaradhana
- Vaikunta Ekadashi
Morning 7.00 A.M to 12.00 P.M
Evening 4.30 P.M to 8.00 P.M
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha