Dakshina Mookambika Temple also known as Panachikkadu Saraswathi Devi Temple is situated in the Kottayam district of Kerala. The temple is dedicated to Goddess Saraswati. The temple is famous and well known by the name Mookambika of South India because of the power and nature of the main deity that is worshipped here.
Book online now to perform puja in Dakshina Mookambika Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Dakshina Mookambika Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of Dakshina Mookambika Temple
The village where the temple is located is famous for the Kodajadri where the Mookambika Devi was supposed to be incarnated.
The deity of the incarnation that is worshipped in the temple is very famous and powerful in nature. Devi idol is now covered with creepers and shrubs and is not clearly visible. The leaves of the creepers are considered Saraswati leaves. The spring water flows continuously until it touches the feet of the Devi. This water never dries, not even in the peak time of summer. Since the Devi remains on such a saras (small rivulet), the Goddess is called Saraswati. The water required for pooja and other needs is drawn from the spring. No other water sources seem to exist.
Important Temple Festival:
- The major festival celebrated in the temple is the Navaratri
- Ten-day annual festival is celebrated in the month of Makaram (January–February)
- Morning: 5.00 a.m.- 11.00 a.m.
- Evening: 5.00 p.m.- 8.00 p.m.
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha