Chandra Graha Temple which is also known as Kailasanathar Temple is located in Thingalur, Kumbakonam District, Tamil Nadu. This temple is nearly 2000 years old. The main deity is Lord Shiva as Kailasanathar with his Consort Goddess Periya Nayaki Amman. The Moon god - Chandrais located in a separate shrine in Kailasanathar Temple.
Book online now to perform puja in Chandra Graha Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja. Offering Puja in Budha Graha Temple eliminates the ill effect of these planetary movements.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Chandra Graha Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Annaprashanam is conducted here similar to Guruvayur Temple. The function is celebrated by people on Ashwini, Mrigasheersha, Uthiram, Swati, Tiruvonam, Sadayam and Revathi star days during the Chandra Hora time ( Horas are specific times each day showing good and bad times – Chandra Hora is one of the best time in the day).
Chandra Graha Temple Festivals
- Mahashivarathri in Masi (February-March)
- Margazhi Tiruvadhirai (December-January)
- Panguni Uthiram in March-April
- Tirutarthikai in November-December
Chandra Graha Temple Timings:
Morning 6.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Evening: 4.00 PM to 8.00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam within 30 days