Kadu Malleshwara Temple is situated in Malleswaram, Bangalore, Karnataka. Kadu means forest and Malleshwara meaning the lord of the forest, hence the name of place is Malleshwaram
Book online now to perform puja in Kadu Malleshwara Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Kadu Malleshwara Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of the temple:
In the front side of the temple is the famous Nandi Teertha Temple. This temple was recently excavated and it is believed that the central pond that exists today was found as is, intact, during the excavation. It is also believed that the Vrishabhavati River (a small river in the past) as its origin here.
- Morning: 7.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
- Evening: 6.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days