Brahmapureeswarar Shiva Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva is situated in Tirupattur, Tiruchirapalli District, Tamil Nadu. The temple has special shrines for Lord Jupiter, Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva. Lord Vishnu appears in Narasimha form. People go round the temple on the ‘Guru Brahma-Guru Vishnu’ mantra principle.
Puja in Brahmapureeswarar Shiva Temple is ideal for:
- People who want change in your Fate or Rewrite your Fate
- People who are struggling in their lives
- People who wishes to overcome problems in their lives
It is believed that by the grace of Lord Shiva, those who come here and initiate the puja of Lord Brahma in the temple are blessed with shining fate and the lord re-writes their destiny because of their faith and devotion
Book online now to perform puja in Brahmapureeswarar Shiva Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Brahmapureeswarar Shiva Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of the temple:
Kanchi Seer - Maha Periyava once explained that Lord Shiva handed over the Vedas to Ambika who gave them to Brahma. Then Brhama gave to Nandhi and they reached the Rishis from him. It appears that this may be the place where this happened, because the temple is the home of Brhamapureeswarar, Brahmanayaki, a gigantic Nandhi and Patanjali Rishi and gains a special significance
Brahma got the creation rights from Lord Shiva. With a view to give Brahma equal status, Lord Shiva gave him five heads as He had. Brahma became proud of this position. Shiva took off one head. Brahma also lost his creation job. Brahma sought relief and apologized for his folly. Lord Shiva advised Brahma to go to Tirupattur on Earth and worship Him with 12 Lingas (Dwadasalingas) and offered relief. As Lord Shiva changed Brahma’s own bad destiny, he was advised to so in the case of devotees.
As Brahma worshipped Shiva here, the Lord is named Brahmapureeswarar. Mother Goddess is named Brahmanayaki or Brahma Sampath Gouri.
Important Temple Festivals:
- Tamil New Year
- Adi Puram / Adi Pooram
- Vinayaka Chaturthi
- Ipasi Pournami - Annabhishekam is performed for Lord Brahmapureeswarar.
- Shank Abhishekam is performed for Lord Brahmapureeswarar on every Monday of the Karthigai month.
- Karthigai Deepam, the festival of lights is celebrated on the Full Moon day of the month of Karthigai. The Lord is taken around the Temple praharam in a chariot.
- Mahashivaratri - According to tradition, the planetary positions on this night are such that there is a powerful natural upsurge of energy in the human system Special Abshishekam is perfomed to Lord Brahmapureeswarar on 4 occasions throughout the day.
- The ten day Brahmotsavam festival is celebrated during Panguni month. On Puram Nakshatram day of Panguni month, Lord Brahmapureeswarar is taken around the Temple praharam in a chariot.
- Morning: 07.00 AM - 12.00 PM
- Evening: 04.00 PM - 08.00 PM
- Morning: 05.30 AM - 01.00 PM
- Evening: 04.00 PM - 08.00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha