Budha Graha Temple - Temple of Planer Mercury is situated in Thiruvengadu near Sirkazhi, Tamil Nadu. This temple is known as Swetharanyeswarar Temple. The main deity is Swetharanyeswarar, a form of Lord Shiva and Brahmavidya Ambal as the consort. There is a separate Sannidhi for Budha / Planet Mercury. This is one of the Navagraha Temples.
Book online now to perform puja in Budha Graha Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja. Offering Puja in Budha Graha Temple eliminates the ill effect of these planetary movements.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Budha Graha Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of Budha Graha Temple:
This temple is more than 1000 years old
This temple is especially known for its unique incarnation of Shiva called "Agora Murthi".
It is believed that Lord Budha performed his penance here and was relived from his “ali dosham”. Lord Budha worshipped Lord Shiva in this temple, hence offering puja in this temple for Lord Budha will help to overcome malefic effect of Budha dosha
This temple is called “Aadhi (first) Chidambaram” because it is believed that Lord Shiva performed his dance here before performing it in Chidambaram.
Budha Graha Temple Festival:
- 13 days Brahmotsavam (Indra Vizha) in the Tamil month of Masi (Feb-Mar),
- 10 days Aadi Pooram in the Tamil month of Aadi (Jul-Aug),
- Vinayakar Chaturthi
- Skantha Shashti and Annabishekam in the Tamil month of Aippasi (Oct – Nov),
- Arudra Dharisanam in the Tamil month of Markazhi (Dec-Jan) and
- “Laksharchanai” to Lord Agoramurthy in the Tamil month of Panguni (Mar-Apr).
- Special poojas called “Agorapoojai” are performed during midnight on the third Sunday in the Tamil month of Karthigai (Nov-Dec) to Lord Agoramurthy,
- There is a festival in the Tamil month of Vaikasi (May-June) to celebrate the incident of Iraavadham (Lord Indra’s white elephant) getting relief from his curse.
- In the Tamil month of Aadi (Jul-Aug), there is a festival to celebrate the legend of Saint Pattinathar receiving “Shiva Deeksha” from Lord Shiva.
- Pradosham is also observed regularly.
Morning: 6 AM to 1 PM
Evening: 4 PM to 9 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam within 30 day