Bhu Varahaswamy Temple is situated in a small village called Kallahalli in Mysore district of Karnataka. The temple is dedicated to Lord Varahaswamy - incarnation of Lord Vishnu along with his consort Goddess Lakshmi.
The deity is in a sitting position with the goddess Bhoodevi seated on his left lap. Diety of the Lord Hanuman is also sculpted under the main idol.
Book online now to perform puja in Bhu Varahaswamy Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Bhu Varahaswamy Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of the temple:
The temple is said to be more than 2500 years old.
The upper hand of the deity is holding a conch and discus while the Sudarshana chakra is carved on the back of the idol. The lower left hand of the idol is embracing the Goddess Bhoodevi and lower right hand is in the Abhaya Mudra
It is believed that the great sage Gautama performed penance at this temple
- Morning 09.30 AM – 1.30 PM
- Evening: 03.30 PM – 7.30 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha