Basara Gnana Saraswathi Temple is situated on the banks of river Godavari in Andhra Pradesh.
Book online now to perform puja in Basara Gnana Saraswathi Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Basara Gnana Saraswathi Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of the temple:
Despite The presence of The trinity - Durga Lakshmi Saraswathi, The temple is dedicated to Saraswathi
- Children are brought here for the ceremony of Akshara puja to start their education with the blessings of the Goddess of Knowledge.
- Educational institutions organize special prayers for Saraswati on this day.
The legend has it that after the Mahabharata war, sage Veda Vyasa embarked on a pilgrimage in search of peace. He reached the serene Kumaranchala hills on the banks of river Godavari and meditated and propitiated the Goddess who eventually appeared before him and granted her presence in the form of the divine trinity.The Goddess ordered the sage to place three handful of sand at three places everyday. Miraculously these sand dunes transformed into the idols of the divine trinity i.e, Saraswathi, Lakshmi, & Kali
- Navaratri / Dusshera
- Vasantha panchami
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha