Banaswadi Anjaneya Temple is situated in Banaswadi, Bangalore Karnataka. A very powerful temple dedicated to Lord Anjaneya.
Book online now to perform puja in Banaswadi Anjaneya Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Banaswadi Anjaneya Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of the Temple:
Every year on the day of Hanuman Jayanthi, the idol of Lord Hanuman sheds tears. The tears have continued to flow over the years and this is perhaps the most unique feature of this temple. It is a rare phenomenon and people flock from all parts of Bengaluru to witness this miracle every year.
Vadamala and butter alankara to Lord Anjaneya is offered almost daily
This ancient temple is said to be more than 150 years old. The deity is 4ft. tall looks very manificent and is installed by the Saint guru Sri Vyasaajaru. The temple was designed by was designed by late Sri Kempegowda the architect of Bangalore and 'Gopura’ was constructed in typical Dravidian style.
There are other deities Lord Rama, Shiva(Basaveshwara) and Ganapathi in the temple premises.
- Car festival on Hanuman Jayanti
- Morning 07.30 AM – 12.00 PM
- Evening: 05.30 PM – 08.00 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha