Ayyavadi Pratyangira Temple is situated in Attavadi - Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu. The temple is more than 1000 years old and is associated with legends of the Mahabharata.
Book online now to perform puja in Ayyavadi Pratyangira Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Ayyavadi Pratyangira Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of Prathyangira Devi:
As per the Legends, Lord Vishnu took the ferocious form of Lord Narasimha (Lion head and the human body) and killed the demon Hiranyakashipu. After killing the demon, Lord Narasimha was not able to control the anger and started roaming around the forests and causing huge damage. Devas prayed Lord Siva to control the anger of the Lord Narasimha. Lord Siva took the ferocious form of Sarabeswra with Lion face, Eagle wings, and Lion Body. Shakthi took the form of Pratyangira Devi, with Lion Head and Human body and joined with Sarabeswara in bringing Lord Narasimha to his original form.
It is believed that worshipping Prathyangira Devi will take away all evil forces and unsolvable problems from ones life.
According to legends, the 5 Pandavas visited this place, kept their weapons under a tree, worshipped Sri Maha Prathyangira Devi and went around in the forests. As the five Pandavas worshipped here, it is beleived that the place was called as Aivar Padi which later changed as Ayyavadi.
The sacred banyan tree in the temple has also leaves of other trees as Bodhi, Mango, Ichi and Purasu.
Benefits of performing puja in Prathyangira Devi:
- Prevents major accidents
- Recover from illness due to poisoning
- Suffering from Ghosts and evil spirits.
- Removes all mental blocks
- To recover the lost property
- To attain control over enemies evil doings
- Removes black magic problem
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the Prasadam within 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha