Ayyavadi Pratyangira Temple is situated in Attavadi - Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu. The temple is more than 1000 years old and is associated with legends of the Mahabharata.
Book online now to perform puja in Ayyavadi Pratyangira Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Ayyavadi Pratyangira Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of Prathyangira Devi:
It is believed that worshipping Prathyangira Dev will take away all evil forces and unsolvable problems from ones life.
According to legends, the 5 Pandavas visited this place, kept their weapons under a tree, worshipped Sri Maha Prathyangira Devi and went around in the forests. As the five Pandavas worshipped here, it is beleived that the place was called as Aivar Padi which later changed as Ayyavadi.
In this temple Homams are conducted every Full moon day and No moon day. Despite bags of chillies used in the yagna fire, the spicy smoke does not harm the attendees.
The sacred banyan tree in the temple has also leaves of other trees as Bodhi, Mango, Ichi and Purasu.
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the Prasadam within 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha