Ayyappa Puja is mostly performed from mid of November to January month every year. Ayyappa also referred to as Ayyappan, Hariharaputra, Manikanta, Shasta or Dharma Shasta.
Ayyappa Puja can be performed by any one with atmost devotion. People especially who are undertaking Sabarimala Vratham have to perform the puja daily and a Special puja atleast once during their 41 days Vratham in their home. Sabarimala Sri Ayyappa Temple is dedicated to Lord Ayyappa, where people take up 41 days vratham for Sabarimala Pilgirmage.
Book online for Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic Priest to perform Ayyappa Puja in your home or place of your choice. For further details, Call us at: +919483532236
Significance of Ayyappa Puja:
Lord Ayyappa was born with the powers of Shiva and Vishnu to confront and defeat evil demoness Mahishasuri. He was raised by a childless royal couple, and grows up as a warrior Yogi of ethical and dharmic living.
Procedure of Ayyappa Puja
Our Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic Priests will come on the specified day and time. We will perform Ayyappa Puja at your home or place of your choice. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi Prarthane
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpa
- Kalasha Pooja
- Ayyappa Puja
- Padi Puja
- Ayyappa Stotram and Bhajans
- Prasad viniyoga
No of Tamil Vadhyar / Vedic Priests: 1
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized Puja - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- You have to arrange for milk, curd, honey, fruits, flowers, etc, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the pooja