Ashta Lakshmi Temple is situated in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Goddess Lakshmi is the deity who grants the Eightfold Achievements (Ashtama Siddhis) and Eightfold Wealth( Ashta Iswaryam). As both Mahavishnu and Mahalakshmi(with Her eight forms) reside in this temple it is known as the Ashtalakshmi Temple.
Book online now to perform puja in Ashta Lakshmi Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Ashta Lakshmi Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of Ashta Lakshmi Temple:
Ashta Lakshmi temple was designed and constructed in the shape of ‘AUM’, the First Vedic Mantra, Pranava. The everlasting roaring waves of the Bay of Bengal reverberate the pranava Sound and remind one that the God and Goddess reside in the pranava Sound. As the temple is in the AUM shape it is well known as the OMKHARA KSHETRA.
Mornings - 06.30 A.M to 12.00 PM
Evenings - 04.00 P.M to 9.00 P.M.
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam within 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha