Annaprashanam marks an infant's first intake of food other than milk. The term annaprashan literally means "food feeding" or "eating of food
The ceremony is usually carried out when the child is six to eight months old— odd months for girls and even months for boys, when the teeth have begun to appear. You can fix the auspicious day to perform Annaprashana ceremony, based on the childs birthchart
Call us now! at +91 94835 32236 to book Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic priest to perfrom Annaprashanam Puja in your home in Bangalore
Benefits of Annaprashanam:
- Performing this Ceremony helps in protecting the child and increasing the life span of the child.
- The baby gets the blessing and is believed that any unwanted things swallowed during the baby is in womb will get cleansed.
- It teaches the importance of piousness of food. Scriptures say, if you eat pious food your mind will be pious. Food is not for the taste but for health and growth of the body as well as the mind.
Annaprashana Procedure:Tamil Vadhyar / Tamil Vedic Purohit will arrive at. your home to perform Annaprashanam ceremony ritual. The process is as follows:
- Ganapathi Poojai
- Punyaha Vachanam
- Maha Sankalpam
- Kalasha Poojai
- Annaprasanam Poojai
- Prasad Distribution
No. of Vadhyar / Vedic Priests: 1
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support
- This is Customized ceremony - Date can be fixed as per one’s Janma nakshatra and the yoga, thithi of that date.
- The package includes Homa and Puja samagri for Annaprasahanam. You have to arrange for fruits, flowers, prasadam and all puja items like kalasha, puja plates etc that are needed for the homa