Ananthamangalam Anjaneyar Temple / Hanuman Temple also famously known as Sri Thri Nethra Dhasabuja Veera Anjaneyar Temple in situated in the East Coast Road in between Chidambaram and karaikal -Tamilnadu.
Book online now to perform puja in Ananthamangalam Hanuman Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Ananthamangalam Hanuman Temple, at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Who can offer puja in this temple:
- Thousands of devotees visit the temple as it believed that the Lord will grant all of their wishes.
- By praying to the Lord, you can absolve yourself of all the sins that you might have committed.
- By offering prayers to Lord Hanuman here will remove all the problems that you are currently facing in your life and attain success in all your endeavours.
- Business will flouring
- Since all the Navagrahas are in the tail of Anjaneyar so the devotees pray Lord Anjeneyar and get relieved of Navagraha doshams.
Significance of the temple:
In this temple Lord Hanuman has three eyes and Ten Hands hence called as Sri Thri Nethra Dhasabuja Veera Anjaneyar. He holds the Conch, Chakra, Tirshul / Soolam, Kabalam, a Madhatchagam, Pasamankusam, a Bow, an Arrow, a Sattai / whip, Navaneetham / butter and two feathers in each of his hands. Also Navagrahas are in the tail of Lord Hanuman
After Ravana lost his life, Lord Rama while returning back to Ayodhya along with Sita and brother Lakshmana, they lived in Bharadwaja Maharishi's Ashtram. Saint Narada visited them and told Lord Ram that the battle with Ravan might have ended and although Ravana lost his life, still there are generations of demons that exist, who might retaliate on behalf of Ravana - their leader who was defeated in the war.
Then Rama asked Lord Hanuman to go and destroy the demons. Lord Vishnu offered his 'Conch' and 'Chakra', while Goddess Sakthi provided her 'Trishul / soolam', Lord Brahma offered 'Bramakapalam', 'pasangusam' and 'Manthrashtakam', Lord Rama provided his bow and arrow, Lord Krishna offfered 'Sattai' and 'Butter' and Lord Shiva with his 'Third eye / Netrikan' so that he could bring about the destruction of the Evil demons. With the help of these weapons Lord Hanuman destroyed all the demons / asuras and was able to bring about peace and welfare to the people, therefore this place is known as 'Ananthamangalam' - everlasting peace and welfare.
Temple Festivals / Major Events:
- 'Hanuman Jayanthi' is celebrated with joy and pomp with 'Special Abhishekam'
- 'Vaikunda Ekadesi’ Festival during ‘Margazhi’ / December month
- ‘Deepa Uthsavam’ during ‘Karthigai’ month
- Morning 8.00 am to 12.30 noon
- Evening 4.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam within 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha