Ahmedabad Camp Hanumanji Temple located in Cantonment area in Shahibaug, Ahmedabad Gujarat. Shri Pandit Gajanan Prasad established the temple some 100 years ago.
Book online now to perform puja in Camp Hanumanji Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja. For details call us / WhatsApp" +91 9483532236
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Camp Hanumanji Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of Hanumanji Temple:
Legend tells us that the idol of Hanumanji is about more than 350 years ago . In the temple, you will be able to give your offerings with a sacred lamp which is considered to be auspicious. On Tuesday evenings 'Sundarkand' is read.
A day prior to the full moon day, every month the idol of Lord Hanuman is immersed with golden and silver foil. In this process, edible oil is applied in the first instance and then vermilion is applied. Later on silver foil is applied and last of all a golden foil is applied. After that a routine decoration is made. When the whole ritual is over prayer is offered to Lord Hanuman with sacred lamp.On this special day Shri Hanuman decoration is unique and beautiful. Also Lord Hanuman is offered fifty six different types of special eatables as naivedyam which is later on given to the devotees in the form of Prasad.
Important Festivals / Event in the temple:
- Ideal time to visit is on Tuesday's and Saturday's as they are considered to be very auspicious to worship Lord Hanuman
- Hanuman Yatra
- Hanuman Jayanthi
- Kali Chaudas
- Dev Diwali
- Makara Sankranti
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days
- Prasadam will not have any kind of food items
- Prasadam normally consists of Kumkum or Vibuthi or Turmeric or Sandal Paste or Akshatha