Shrardham or Devasam or Srardham is auspicious unlike funeral rites. Performance of Srardham or obeisance to ancestors is a most sacred duty of the Hindus.
Performing the prescribed Rites for the departed as laid by the Sastras is an important aspect of Hinduism.The son of the deceased father should do it with faith, devotion and reverence so that the father’s soul is liberated. If the father is alive then the son is eligible only to perform Shrardham for mother or maternal grandfather.
Shrardham is to be performed on the thithi (relevant hindu month) of the demise of father or mother of the performer
Book Tamil Vadhyar / Vedic priest to perform Shrardham or Srardham or Thithi with Puja Samagri at Best Price Services.
Benefits of Performing Shrardham:
- Performing Shradham ritual protects the family heir, birth of a boy baby
- It frees future generation from misery
- It provides the performer with long life, but at the same time by not performing Shrardham makes one’s life miserable and poor.
No. of Tamil Vadhyar / Vedic Priests: 2
- Vedic Patashala certified and experienced purohits
- All rituals follow Vedic Standards and Procedures
- High quality samagri to ensure a pleasant Pooja experience
- Professional Guidance & Support