Udupi Sri Krishna Mutt - famous Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Krishna located in the town of Udupi in Karnataka.
Book online now to perform puja in Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Temple - After completing the order send your Name, Gothram, Star and Date you want us to perform the puja.
We will perform pujai on your behalf by taking sankalpam in your name and send you the prasadam. Book online to perform Puja in Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Temple at Anarghyaa.com and get the Prasadam to your doorstep
Significance of Udupi Krishna Temple:
This is the birthplace of Sri Madhwacharya, founder of Dwaita Philosophy and one of the three great Acharyas, he is reputed to have discovered the idol of Shri Krishna from a ship, which he saved miraculously from the clutches of fatal storm breeding on the sea at Malpe
The unique feature of Udupi Shree Krishna Mutt temple is that the Lord is worshipped only through a window with nine holes called the Navagraha Kitiki. The window is exquisitely carved and silver - plated.
People facing delays in marriage, seeking children and aspiring excellence in education pray in the temple.
Important Temple Festival:
- Vasantotsava: This festival commences in chaitra Shudha Pratipade and draws to a conclusion on Vasantha Dwadashi
- Krishna Leelotsava: This is celebrated on the next day after simha Masa, Krishnashtami. Sri Krishna's idol will be placed in gold chariot and taken round.
- Laksha deepotsava: Two chariots will be drawn daily from Kartika Shudha Dwadashi till the Fullmoon day.
- Morning 05.30 AM – 12.30 PM
- Evening: 05.30 PM – 08.30 PM
- The Price of the Puja includes service charges, prasad, packing and courier cost and any other incidental charges
- We are not agent of any temple, our representative will perform the puja on your behalf and collect the prasadam.
- You will receive the prasadam between 15 - 30 days